Before the rise of AI, the tedious process of crafting a well-structured topical SEO map for each site I acquired was a marathon task.
Hours melted into days, organizing and optimizing content to strike that SEO gold.
Fast forward to today, and AI tools have revolutionized the game.
What once demanded days now takes mere minutes.
The acceleration is not just impressive—it's borderline insane.
Welcome to the future of site optimization.
Here’s a simple method on creating an SEO topical map quickly using existing content
- Install the Harpa AI Chrome Extension.
- Open your site's sitemap in your browser (e.g., www.domain.com/post-sitemap.xml).
- Turn on Harpa AI and input:
The Prompt: "Act like an SEO expert. Organize URLs from into a detailed topical map with categories, like a library."
- Harpa AI will list articles under appropriate categories.
- Organize these articles under the generated categories in WordPress.
- Add the main categories to your site's navigation for a neat SEO topical map that links from the homepage.
- You can ask the AI for more content ideas within the AI-generated categories for new articles. Put these ideas into Ahrefs to check if people are searching for them. Even if these keywords don’t have any search volume, it's okay to write articles on them. Our goal is to be seen as the top source by both Google and our readers.
Then you can start interlinking articles within a category together with tools like Link Whisper AI to create that chain.
Achieve this in just 10-20 minutes instead of hours!
To your success,
Patrick from SERPpro
P.S: Need an in-depth SEO audit & growth plan to reach your target goals? Schedule your strategy call with me here.
Patrick Babakhanian has over 10 years of experience in SEO, specializing in boosting website growth organically and creating efficient SEO systems. His work and insights have been featured on well-known sites like Social Media Today, Business Insider, Lion Zeal SEO, and Neil Patel.